Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

On mar, 2013-04-02 at 15:07 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> == Not yet complete ==
>
> [..]
>
> * NUMA scheduler affinity
>   critical
>   owner: dario@citrix
>   status: Patches posted
>   prognosis: Excellent

I have all the Ack-s I need on last version I posted... Will take care
of the minor issues that people pointed out there and repost the,
hopefully, final version of this ASAP.

> * NUMA Memory migration
>   owner: dario@citrix
>   status: in progress
>   prognosis: Fair

Well, I'm afraid I have to back up from this. I already told I wasn't
sure about making it during one of the latest "development update", and
I'm afraid I have to confirm that.

I'm sending something out right now, but it's in RFC status, so not
really suitable for being considered for 4.3. Unfortunately, I got
distracted by many other things while working on this, and it also was
more challenging than I originally thought... I of course will continue
working on it (despite the release), but I guess we should queue it for
4.4. :-/

Thanks and Regards,
Dario