Re: [Xen-devel] V4V branch

On 04/08/2013 02:35 PM, ioanna alifieraki wrote:
For the purpose of my diploma thesis I am trying to explore possible
options of inter-domain communication under Xen. I would be interested
in trying out V4V. However, I was only able to find patches in the list.
Is there a V4V branch I can check out ?

Hello,
No there is not a branch (that I know of). The last set of patches was v8 but there are still pending issues so it was not accepted in xen. I am going to pick up the work of trying to get the v4v patches accepted. I just started work on it - we would like to try and get them in 4.4.

Thanks
Ross

Thanks,
Ioanna