Re: [Xen-devel] Security disclosure process discussion update

OK, I've updated the section to make it clear that organizations are
committing to the disclosure policy and agree to ensure that their
members who come in contact with it abide by the policy.

I think we're probably ready for the normal vote starting 15 April.

 -George