[Xen-devel] Third release of Xen storage area networking support.

Good evening, I hope the week has gone well for everyone.

Izzy the Golden Retriever decided that waiting for the wood stove to
warm up the cabin was taking too long so he crawled into the sleeping
bag leaving it up to me to let everyone know the 0.3.0 release of the
Xen-SAN package is available.

It can be downloaded from the following URL:

        ftp://ftp.enjellic.com/pub/xen/Xen-SAN-0.3.0.tar.gz

The major change in this release is the addition of support to allow
Xen guests to configure themselves as NPIV based clients on a
fibre-channel based storage area network.  This functionality joins
the previously released iSCSI support.

This package along with open-source SCSI target technology such as
SCST provides the infrastructure needed to implement sophisticated
storage virtualization platforms for Xen based operating system
guests.

Izzy hopes everyone has the opportunity to enjoy a pleasant weekend.

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-1686
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx