Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

On 4/2/2013 10:42 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 02.04.13 at 16:07, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* AMD NPT performance regression after c/s 24770:7f79475d3de7
   owner: ?
   Reference: http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=135075376805215
This is supposedly fixed with the RTC changes Tim committed the
other day. Suravee, is that correct?
Let me verify this again with the new changes. I was looking at the clock drifting issue on the 64-bit XP which was running fine. Let me check 32-bit and get back to you today.

* Remove hardcoded mobprobe's in xencommons
   owner: ?
   status: ?
   prognosis: Poor.
So before 4.2 got released it was promised to get dealt with, and
now it's "poor" with no owner and status? Disappointing.
I was not aware of this issue.  Could you give me some context of this?

Suravee

Jan