Re: [Xen-devel] Request for input: Extended event channel support

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Madhavapeddy [mailto:anil@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 March 2013 12:54
To: Felipe Franciosi
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; George Dunlap; cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx List;
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Request for input: Extended event channel support

>> Presumably for vCPUs as well IINM?

>Yes, except that in Mirage's case we're single vCPU only, and use multiple VMs
>to act as parallel processes with explicit message passing.

There's also the buffered IO event channel, but I'm pretty sure this is only
for HVM so shouldn't affect the Mirage use case.
Just mentioning in case there is someone out there reading this and working out
numbers for HVM guests. :)

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-changelog/2011-11/msg00139.html

Cheers,
Felipe