Re: [Xen-devel] Can not boot Dom0 when using Anthony's new XenARM source for Arndale.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 07:35:22PM +0000, Julien Grall wrote:
> On 03/25/2013 10:35 AM, Gihun Jung wrote:
>
> > I had tested new XenARM for Arndale board that is updated in Anthony's
> > tree from 2 days ago.
> >
> > I expected that will be working. But, I can not boot Dom0 Kernel.
> > I used kernel and XenARM both are from Xen
> > Wiki(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Arndale).
> >
> > It (seems) stopped after "(XEN) Freed 212kB init memory" message. When
> > I changed serial input to Xen ('ctrl-a' 3 times) and dump state, it
> > show we are in Undefined processor mode or sometimes in Abort mode.
> >
> > Does anyone else have the same problem? or Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I have updated the wiki page and the linux git.
> Could you retry with the new instructions? If you still have this issue,
> could you send serial output?

Hi Julien,

Great to see the updates!

Noticed that it would load xen-uImage in u-boot. However, it seems there is
no instruction about how to produce the uImage for xen. It does mention "make
uImage" when building dom0 kernel, but it seems that only zImage is loaded
when loading by u-boot commands. This really confused me.

Thanks,

  - Chen Baozi