Re: [Xen-devel] OMAP5 port.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 01:56:50PM +0000, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Mar 2013, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > Please can you not top post.
> >
> > On Wed, 2013-03-13 at 15:51 +0000, Andrii Anisov wrote:
> >

> > > For sure we took the latest hypervisor from xen.git master branch, we
> > > have our specific patches ontop of this commit:
> > >         commit ba9ef879973f9bee4b72c8f1d3ef816bc58e5fdc
> > >         Author: Liu Jinsong <jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxx>
> > >         Date:   Thu Feb 28 09:22:41 2013 +0100
> > > What was the master HEAD on start of this March.
> >
> > Sorry, I misread your link as being to the initial h/v patches.
> >
> > > I ask about the suitable kernel patch set we could port on our 3.4
> > > kernel.
> >
> > I'm afraid I don't know this for the kernel side, Stefano is the man to
> > ask.
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> We already have a 3.4 Linux tree with the Xen patches backported on it:
> it's actually Google's Linux tree for the Chromebook, but I think you
> should find it useful anyway because starting from it, it should be very
> easy to rebase the Xen patches on a vanilla 3.4.
Hi Stefano,

I've rebuilt Anthony's 3.4 Linux kernel and Xen for ARM on my Chromebook. (If
I'm right, the repo is
git://xenbits.xen.org/people/aperard/linux-chromebook.git)
But I've no idea how to wrap the xen into u-boot format image properly. Is
there any brief introductions about it?

Thanks,

  - Chen Baozi