[Xen-devel] Files related to live migration in xen source code

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Manoj Yadav <mkycse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:35:52 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:11:00 +0000

Hello sir/madam,

I am a M.tech. Scholar at MNIT Jaipur, India. I am working on xen live migration security issues. For the work i need to analyse and make few changes in the source code of live migration in Xen. Can you please tell me the name or locations of files that are involved in migration of physical memory or state of virtual machine during the live migration.

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Kumar Yadav
M. Tech. Computer Engineering
MNIT Jaipur, India