Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding to get the latest XenARM version for Arndale Board

CC'ing xen-devel and Anthony

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Gihun Jung wrote:
> Dear Ian Campbell and Stefano Stabellini:
>

> Hello, My name is Gihun Jung, graduate school student from Republic of Korea.
> Currently, I have interest in virtualization, particularly XenARM, on ARM
> architecture.
> I have tried to run XenARM(4.3-unstable) on Arndale board by referencing the
> XenARM wiki.
> However, I have faced on the problem when Dom 0 is booting. It was hanged and
> not working (yes, it was mentioned on wiki).Â
> Trying to figure it out, but I can not. because Linaro Dom0 kernel for
> arndale git commit had stopped 8 weeks ago, and XenARM for
> Arndale also.
>

> Therefore, I just wonder whether you and your maintainers have latest version
> of XenARM for Arndale that works or not.
> If you have the latest version, i'd like to ask you to how I can get it. It
> will be great help to my academic research.
> Is it available to get the latest version of XenARM for arndale before
> releasing 4.3?

Anthony, do you have some private patches on your tree that haven't been
published yet to fix this issue?
If so, it would be a good idea to publish your private tree somewhere
and then update the wiki.

Also, it would be good to see those patches cleaned up on xen-devel at
some point ;-)