Re: [Xen-devel] failed to unplug qemu devices

Which QEMU are you using? The most common case for unplug failure I encounter
with traditional is a driver blacklisting issue and the protocol tells you via
the magic number from port 0x10. If this is good then the unplug should be ok.
I don't know whether anyone has ported the blacklisting handshake to upstream
QEMU though; I don't have code to hand.

  Paul