Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 17234: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 13.03.13 at 10:07, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 17234 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/17234/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-xl            7 debian-install            fail REGR. vs.
> 17225

Both this ...

>  test-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-win7-amd64 12 guest-localmigrate/x10 fail REGR. vs.
> 17225
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-winxpsp3-vcpus1 8 guest-saverestore fail REGR. vs.
> 17225
>
> Regressions which are regarded as allowable (not blocking):
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-sedf      7 debian-install               fail   like
> 17224

.. and this are due to a crashed hypervisor as an apparent result
of

(XEN) Platform timer appears to have unexpectedly wrapped 1 times.

In both cases the respective CPU was in guest context, i.e. the
triggering of the watchdog was a false one (presumably caused
by the time stamps having got corrupted with the event above).

Considering that this appears to recur, I'll look into creating a
debugging patch.

I also consider these

(XEN) CPU<n>: No irq handler for vector <v> (IRQ -1, LAPIC)

in the same machine's log problematic - they quite certainly point
at a problem too.

Jan