Re: [Xen-devel] [DOCS/PATCH v2] http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/X86_Paravirtualised_Memory_Management changes

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 16:27 +0000, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> This v2 of the patchset that I posted a month ago. The Wiki changes
> are mentioned in the first (or zeroth?) patch. If folks are OK I put
> that in the Wiki.

I had a few very minor comments on the patches to Xen. Docs patches to
xen/include/public tend to fall betweens peoples remits. I think that
with the nits addressed I'd just go ahead an shovel them in, unless
someone objects. (NB I'm AFK from 19 March until 10 April, so "shovel"
is within those constraints)

I had a few more substantial comments to the wiki thing, but nothing
huge.

Ian.