Re: [Xen-devel] GPU passthrough issue when VM is configured with 4G memory

Yes, normal PCI Passthrough works fine with like 5GB of Ram (tested
with 3 USB controller and 1 Audio device).

But the moment I use vga passthrough (using an AMD card with secondary
passthrough), vnc stays black all the way till i get the bluescreen.