[Xen-devel] Actual method to compile Xen with vtpm on Linux and NetBSD

Hello all,

I have a question about the implementation of vTPM in Xen. I want to setup vTPM in the next time on my Xen infrastructure and so I read a little bit about it. I actually have compiled Xen with the configure option --enable-vtpm.

I read that this option is more or less "deprecated" and I was never able to compile Xen with vTPM on NetBSD because of the fact that libgmp seems to be not available on NetBSD.

So I have two question about this:

Is --enable-vtpm still the way to go in Xen 4.2.1 or is there another method to compile Xen with vTPM (I read that a reimplementation is work in progress) And is it possible to compile Xen with vTPM on NetBSD with the old or new way? I found just a little bit about this but no definitiv answer.

Best Regards