[Xen-devel] Planning Xen Test Days for 4.3

Good morning,
as we are approaching the Xen 4.3 freeze, I think it is time to start thinking about Test Days for Xen 4.3. The question we need to answer is
a) How many test days do we think make sense during the release cycle
b) What cadence? Every other week, every 3, ...
c) At which point do we start?
c) Are there any areas we want to point users to : in other words, we need a good document early pointing people to the new features we would like to see tested (and how this is done). The roadmap is a good start. Maybe we can start working on this in the next 2 docs days (the next one is on Monday).
d) Who from the developer community would want to take the lead working with me or Russell on this
Best Regards
Lars