[Xen-devel] Trying to boot on Arndale Board.

Hi,

I'm trying to get Xen working on the Arndale Board using these instructions: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Arndale

When trying to build the Linux kernel from Linaro, http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/ronynandy/linux_stable.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lue_arndale_3.7 ( configured as specified on the Xen wiki page ) I run into the following error while compiling:

drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_client.c: In function 'xenbus_map_ring_valloc_hvm':
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_client.c:532:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'page_to_section' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_client.o] Error 1

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this and if so how best to solve it.
Booting Xen on the board hangs on "Turning on paging", is this related to not having a dom0?
Startinrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr- UART enabled -
- CPU 00000000 booting -
- Started in Hyp mode -
- Zero BSS -