Please don't top post

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 13:55 +0000, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> Thanks! But why release domain not returns domid ?=)

The hypervisor only has a single bit (an event channel) to signal the
event to the tools, so there is no space for the domid.

Sure, you could probably invent up some shared memory data structure or
something, but why bother.

> As i understand if i want to know what domains dies i need after fired
> watch enumerate all domains and check its status.

Well, if you only care about one domain you just need to check that one
domain.

Otherwise you should look at the libxl functionality I mentioned before.

Ian.