[Xen-devel] GPLPV questions

I have tried to build gplpv from source with makedist.bat but it gave me some errors about files not found. I saw that latest commits were big. Is there something incomplete and must I wait other commits before build it?

I would like to see if new build fix network not working after restore on windows domUs using upstream qemu.
Dom0 is wheezy with xen-unstable from source.
Tested with Windows 7 pro 64 bit with gplpv 0.11.0.357, I not found error on xen for now, probably is problem of gplpv with qemu upstream. Linux hvm domUs seem not have that problem, tested with quantal (ubuntu 12.10) and network works also after restore.
If you need more details and tests tell me and I'll post it.

Another problem present on both traditional/upstream qemu with older/new xen and older/new gplpv is domU's time not correctly updated after restore (it remains the time at the save operation), this is a big problem with windows domUs (DC and client) in a windows domain where the time source is DC by default.

Thanks for any reply.