Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing test] 15450: regressions - FAIL - PUSHED

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing test] 15450: regressions
- FAIL - PUSHED"):
> > flight 15450 xen-4.2-testing real [real]
> > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/15450/
> >
> > Regressions :-(
>
> So why did this do a push?

I have investigated this and it was due to my recent efforts to try to
make the push gate look at bisection reports too.  I had earlier
introduced a bug in sg-report-flight, which produces the report and
looks for regressions.  When it looks at a flight other than the one
we are mainly looking at, it is still prepared to write "tolerable" to
the output file which controls the push.  This wasn't a problem when
the other flights were other full flight tests of the same version,
but when it looks at a bisection flight it sees only one column of the
test matrix.

Sorry.  I've fixed this bug now.

We need to decide what to do with xen-4.2-testing.hg non-staging.  I
would be tempted to rewind it, if that isn't a horrible thing to do.
It's not as bad with hg as it is with git: aiui if you pull from a
rewound repo, nothing bad happens.

I think this can be done with hg strip.

Ian.