Re: [Xen-devel] netback Oops then xenwatch stuck in D state

On 2/11/13 6:45 AM, Wei Liu wrote:
OK, so the guest is faulting at different offset now. It is very likely
that there is OOM / race condition in other places. And judging from
your two emails, I presume this bug can be reproduce steadily.

It is frequent enough to be a problem, yes. We're constantly deploying new servers and upgrading the stack on existing ones, so testing changes won't be a problem.

A quick check on the xen_spinlock struct, its offset should not be
0x8b8. Reading the backtrace suggests that it is the netbk struct is
gone.

Great, we've narrowed it down some.

Do you manipulate the number of vcpus Dom0 has after it's up?

No, we do not.

Thanks,
-Chris