Re: [Xen-devel] XEN related Linux repo

On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 9:05 PM, stevenson_1991@xxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 8:55 PM, "Shunli Yi" <syi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Xen supporting code already enters into the kernel mainline now. So, you can try the main line kernel code at first.

Sorry if I am not clear. I was talking about the ongoing patches that are posted on xen-devel and being reviewed. Is there any xen based Linux repository where these patches are committed (which is later merged into Linus's branch).
There are also emails having subject [linux-3.0 test] in the xen-devel which seems like automated email generated after passing some automated tests done after some commits. Basically which repo does those emails correspond to?

- S