Re: [Xen-devel] Qemu upstream bugs with xen

I done other test with qemu upstream, on restore of Windows 7 pro 64 bit domU with latest gplpv give these lines on logs:

xen_ram_alloc: do not alloc 7f800000 bytes of ram at 0 when runstate is INMIGRATE xen_ram_alloc: do not alloc 800000 bytes of ram at 7f800000 when runstate is INMIGRATE xen_ram_alloc: do not alloc 10000 bytes of ram at 80000000 when runstate is INMIGRATE xen_ram_alloc: do not alloc 10000 bytes of ram at 80010000 when runstate is INMIGRATE

All seem working except network (seem more gplpv problem already reported on other post), about this ram logs (first is very strange).
Is it normal or maybe some bugs around?

Dom0 is Wheezy updated with xen-unstable from source (changeset: 26396:b6195e277da5) and qemu 1.3.0 from experimental debian git, rebuilt for wheezy.
If you need more tests and details tell me and I'll post them.