Re: [Xen-devel] Update Seabios on xen-unstable

I am working on support in xl to introduce params for specifying
the firmware files to pass in. I will document what they are in
the xl.cfg docs. Also, the header file xen/public/hvm/hvm_xs_string.h
indicates what the input blobs should look like.

> > Can I use it to do a rapid test adding qxl vgabios?
>
> I don't think so, AFAIK, it is for passing through ACPI and SMBIOS
> tables, not BIOSes them selves

Yes it is for SMBIOS and ACPI right now. I could enhance it to
load other things but as noted below, I though SeaBIOS could
load OROMs specified by the devices.