Re: [Xen-devel] xennet: skb rides the rocket: 20 slots

Citrix Windows PV drivers certainly do; packets will be copied if they have
more than MAX_SKB_FRAGS fragments. We also choose a maximal TSO size carefully
to try to avoid Windows' network stack sending down more than MAX_SKB_FRAGS
fragments in the first place.

  Paul