Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG]: when using `xl restore`ïxc_evtchn_alloc_unbound will raise this error

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:33 AM, Wei Liu <Wei.Liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 02:45:46PM +0000, éç wrote:
> I said `xl restore`, not `xm restore`, and the relevant code is in src/tools/libxl.
> It seems that yours aren't the same version as mine

I didn't say xm restore either. I was referring to the generic
save/restore functionality, though in fact I did use xl. And the
function I told you is in Xen hypervisor source code, not part of any
tool stack.

Whichever tools stack you use, it will eventually issue hypercall to Xen
via libxc. I don't use the same version as yours since I always plays
with xen staging unstable. However I don't think allocation code
has potential difference between 4.1.2 and staging unstable.

Wei.
I got it, but the error ` Âxc: error: do_evtchn_op: HYPERVISOR_event_channel_op failed: -1 (3 = No such process): Internal error.Â` said no such process, the system error description
didn't seem has anything to do with the following lines wich raisedÂ
Â85 Â Âstate->store_port = xc_evtchn_alloc_unbound(ctx->xch, domid, 0);
Â86 Â Âstate->console_port = xc_evtchn_alloc_unbound(ctx->xch, domid, 0);