Re: [Xen-devel] Only CPU0 active after ACPI S3, xen 4.1.3

>>> On 20.12.12 at 16:59, Marek Marczykowski <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> wrote:
> It still doesn't work on xen 4.1.4, system reboots at resume. Same on
> 4.3-unstable (today).
> Can you give me some hints about using EHCI debug port? I've found some info
> on coreboot page[1]. Is there any way to use it without NET20DC device?

No, you need such a special device (not sure if what they name
there is the only one, as mine isn't named that way iirc).

> According to lspci my controller have debug port capability.

You also need to check that you system's designers didn't put an
internal hub in between (which would prevent the debug port from
actually working).

> [1] http://www.coreboot.org/EHCI_Debug_Port

Or Linux'es Documentation/x86/earlyprintk.txt.

Jan