[Xen-devel] XCP 1.1 host crash due to VM console connection

Hi everyone,

We faced a dom0 crash on XCP1.1 and Xen 3.4.2.

I've attached the log file for reference. On dom0 we could find only "Xc.Error" and then reboot of host. There is no information in /var/crash/ or other log files.

Interestingly the "INTERNAL_ERROR" variable keeps growing until a length and then host reboots. Possible memory overlap ? Could someone please help me diagnose this and sort out a way to avoid it in future ?

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Rushikesh