Re: [Xen-devel] Code for precopy algorithm

Sorry Sir. I have just 4 days left for the review thats y I was asking this.I also dont want this type of questions but circumstances are prompting me, again sorry for this type of question sir. it is my project and I have todo all things,I know.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-12-13 at 17:39 +0000, digvijay chauhan wrote:
> Hello all,
>               I want to optimize the pre copy algorithm.So in which
> file can I find the implementation of algorithm.And how to understand
> the working of code? Which part causes the live migration in code?

You've already asked this and been answered:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-12/msg00142.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-12/msg00160.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-12/msg00130.html

I'm afraid it is now time for you to do some leg work of your own. It is
unreasonable for you to expect that people on this list will either
decide on your project for you or hold your hand every step of the way.

Ian.