[Xen-devel] introducing python-xen

Hello,

I would like to introduce the Python Xen library, which uses libxs and
libxc directly to provide some manipulation functions for the domains
running on a hypervisor.

This code is being used in production right now on a semi-private
cloud, as part of the management backplane.

The code is available from PyPI at:
   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Python-Xen

You may also view the code online via Bitbucket:
  http://bitbucket.org/tortoiselabs/python-xen

The code itself is under the ISC license, so it may be used for any
use, including commercial hypervisors.  We also accept patches for
desired functionality which may be missing.

William