[Xen-devel] Need help to debug win7 BSOD on IGD passthrough

Hi guys,
I met win7 vga passthrough problem and would like to analysis the memory dump to identify the issues. Could anybody lend me a hand when I'm in trouble?

Some details below and would post follow up later.
Any suggestion on the triage / experiment direction would be appreciated.

I have a working build for passing through intel HD4000 to a debian domU.
But win7 does not quite work. Issues I've randomly met so far:
1) black screen after windows loading files
2) failed to access install media (I access install media / virtual disk through NFS)
3) BSOD memory_mangement during boot
4) BSOD system_service_exception during boot
As I continuously try restarting the domU, syndrome keeps change randomly.

At first glance, these appear to be irrelevant. But they only happens when I try IGD passthrough.
And these appear both during installation and, if I finish install by temporally disable vga passthrough, during reboot after video driver install.

I'm now going to download windows SDK to analysis the memory dump.
Will likely need your expertise later.

Thanks,
Timothy