[Xen-devel] RFC: using autoconf for stubdom + docs subtrees (Was: Re: [VTPM v6 7/8] Add a top level configure script)

I just wanted to highlight this patch outside of the vtpm umbrella since
it is quite a significant change and I worry some people might not
notice it because they aren't following the vtpm stuff.

The proposal here is to add a configure.ac script for the stubdom
subtree and a small toplevel configure.ac which simply calls down to the
configure scripts in the stubdom and tools subtrees.

There are plans to also add docs/configure.ac and tie it in similarly.

There are no plans to change anything wert the xen subtree (i.e. the
hypervisor itself).

Ian.