Re: [Xen-devel] [VTPM v5 7/7] Add a real top level configure script that calls the others

On 12/04/2012 11:22 AM, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
On 04/12/12 17:13, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2012-12-04 at 16:01 +0000, Roger Pau Monne wrote:
+AC_PREFIX_DEFAULT([/usr])
+AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR([.])
+
+AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS([tools stubdom])
NetBSD is not able to build stubdoms, I guess
running ./tools/configure
will still produce all the necessary configure foo to compile the
tools correctly?
Does the build system today avoid building stubdoms on BSD if you do
"make world" or "make dist" at the top level? Or do you always do make
tools-dist etc explicitly?
Yes, in NetBSD you have to build the tools explicitly, doing a make
world tries to build stubdoms, and fails.

I have a potential solution to this problem coming in my next patch.