Re: [Xen-devel] ATS and dependent features

On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 08:12:25AM +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> [...]

Right, in the upstream kernel that is not going to work. But I am a bit
confused - this code (pci_enable_ats) looks to be called only from the
intel and amd iommu code. Aren't those blacklisted (so DMAR MADT
is overwritten and AMD PCI device is witheld) so the calls aren't going
to be executed?