Re: [Xen-devel] blktap3 as a block device?

On Sat, 2012-11-24 at 01:08 +0000, Darren Shepherd wrote:
> The more direct question is going forward with blktap3 is there going
> to be a way to see the blktap device as a block device in dom0?

There will have to be, e.g. to support pygrub and similar uses.

I'm not sure what form this will eventually take though (CCing Thanos,
blktap3 maintainer). Ideas which I've heard floating about are to have
tapdisk export an nbd server or supporting running a vbd device in dom0
in a loopback type mode.

Ian.