Re: [Xen-devel] libxen build warnings due to empty XML2_CONFIG or CURL_CONFIG

On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 13:56 +0000, Olaf Hering wrote:
> If XML2_CONFIG or CURL_CONFIG is empty, make in tools/libxen will print
> an error 'make[3]: --cflags: Command not found'. I think a simple way to
> fix this is:
> shell test -n "$(XML2_CONFIG)" ; then $(XML2_CONFIG) --cflags ; fi

XML2_CONFIG/CURL_CONFIG comes from configure.ac so if it is empty things
should be arranged such that either configure fails or libxen isn't
built, probably the second options.

Does anyone even use libxen? AFAIK it targets the incomplete 0.X version
of the XenAPI which xend half implements.

Ian.