Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] x86, xen: fix build dependency when USB_SUPPORT is not enabled

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> Oh. I missed that part - so do you think that this patch should also
> be used? Or do you think there is another way to fix this?

Appears to be fixed by d99e65bda806 ("USB: fix build with XEN and
EARLY_PRINTK_DBGP enabled but USB_SUPPORT disabled") as of this morning's
tree which relies on CONFIG_USB, which effectively requires
CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT that this patch provides, so feel free to drop mine.