Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Re: Xen 4 TSC problems

>>> On 15.10.12 at 09:39, Olivier Hanesse <olivier.hanesse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the record, always the same errors :
>
> xm dmesg => (XEN) Platform timer appears to have unexpectedly wrapped 10 or
> more times.

This is what needs to be analyzed: For it to happen, timer softirqs
must not occur for quite long a period of time, and it needs to be
determined what that is. Since only very few people can actually
see this problem, we depend on at least some data collection
(including figuring out what hardware and/or software components
are involved in surfacing the problem) being done by them.

Jan