Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 13924: tolerable FAIL

Dario Faggioli writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 13924: tolerable
FAIL"):
> So, sorry for noticing this only now, but it seems the sedf test is
> failing to boot since flight 13900 (Sept 28).
>
> It seems to me that, from hat day on, this particular test is always
> running on the same machine (gall-mite). OTOH, 13900 run on a different
> one (moss-bug) and worked well.

The tester likes to reuse the same machine when the test fails.  That
means that when a new machine-specific bug is introduced, it blocks a
push.

> From a super quick inspection of the logs, I couldn't spot anything
> particular that can be causing the failures, so I'm asking here: could
> it be something somehow machine-related?

It's quite possible.

> I remember you (IanJ) telling that there might be some problems with the
> test system in these days... Is that the case or should I be
> investigating more thoroughly? (In the latter case, I think I can have a
> look at it next week).

I am not aware of any problems that might suggest this was a false
failure.  Given the test history I would expect that this is a real
bug.

Ian.