Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You still haven't said if you have the out-of-tree acpi-s3 patches from
> Konrad.
> Without these patches applied to linux - this is a non-starter.

Yes, I _do_ have them applied. If you re-read my previous messages
you'll see I already said it before. Just to be clear, the patches
are:

- x86/acpi/sleep: Provide registration for acpi_suspend_lowlevel
- xen/acpi/sleep: Register to the acpi_suspend_lowlevel a callback.

Both from Konrad from a patch series posted last December on lklm.

If there is any other patch I need for xen, then I don't have it nor I
know which patch.

--
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@xxxxxxxxx>