[Xen-devel] [User-Question] Xen 4.2 compilation hangs at stubdom directory

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lukas Laukamp <lukas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:55:31 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:55:53 +0000

Hello all,

I know that here is not the best place to ask such a question but I think that it's eventualy a problem of the source.

I want to create deb packages of Xen 4.2 for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. So I created an build environment with pbuilder, installed all dependencies and startet the compilation of Xen.

So now the problem is that the compilation hangs without any reason in the stubdom directory. So there is no error output or something like this, it simply hangs and don't continue.

As compiler I use GCC 4.6, with debhelper I created the Debian rules files and I used the dist target.

Is this a known issue or is it a problem of my configuration? Would be greate to get help, Xen 4.2 is a real milestone and I can only say "Go on guys, good work".

Best Regards

P.S. Sorry for my bad english