Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-4.2-testing baseline test] 13763: tolerable FAIL

xen.org writes ("[qemu-upstream-4.2-testing baseline test] 13763: tolerable
FAIL"):
> "Old" tested version had not actually been tested; therefore in this
> flight we test it, rather than a new candidate.  The baseline, if
> any, is the most recent actually tested revision.

This is not, in fact, true.  I have fixed the autotester's
over-cautious analysis of what previous versions have been tested.
However, that change will have to go through the testing system
itself.

In the meantime I'm going to leave the qemu-upstream-4.2-testing
branch un-stopped in the tester, so we will expect to see a few more
of these over the weekend.  It should be sorted out by Monday morning
I hope.

Ian.