[Xen-devel] Xen paging unit test

Hi,
In the process of submitting the privcmd MMAP_BATCH_V2 patches for Linux 3.7,
Konrad asked a very valid question:

"How do you test this thing?"

Turns out that you have two ways
1. You do the actual paging thing on a live domain
2. I had a unit test buried in my stash

Coincidentally, Ian C asked for demonstrable consumers of the xenpaging
interface in the process of summarizing the 4.2 change log.

I've github'ed my paging unit test in the hopes it will be found useful, not
only as a unit test, but also a demo/reference piece of code.

The unit test exercises the privcmd/libxc interface for creating foreign
mappings of paged out pages. As a precondition, it must create a domain, enable
paging on it, and act as a pager to satisfy the page-in requests generated by
the foreign maps.

https://github.com/andreslagarcavilla/xenpagingtest

This might be considered useful for tools/tests in xen-unstable, and I'll be
happy to resubmit in a suitable form if you ask.

Cheers
Andres