Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing baseline test] 13663: tolerable trouble: blocked/fail

xen.org writes ("[xen-4.2-testing baseline test] 13663: tolerable trouble:
blocked/fail"):
>  build-i386                    4 xen-build                fail   never pass

+ hg clone http://xenbits.xen.org/staging/xen-4.2-testing.hg xen-unstable
abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

This is because all previous trees have had urls of the form
   http://xenbits.xen.org/[staging/]xen-VERSION-testing.hg
but this was daft and caused trouble for the xenbits webserver config
so nowadays we prefer
   http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/[staging/]xen-VERSION-testing.hg

I will fix this in the tester, but can I request that we don't throw
any actual changes into xen-4.2-testing.hg until I get this fixed and
we get a more plausible test baseline ?

With the situation as it currently is, any changes we put into 4.2
won't have the benefit of the push gate.

Apologies,
Ian.