Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

>>> On 16.08.12 at 13:56, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please let me know if there are anything else you'd like me to experiment
> with.

Attached a first take at a debugging patch.

While putting this together I realized that the situation gets
complicated by the fact that plain Linux 3.2.23 doesn't even
have support for post-S3 MSI restoration, so much would
depend on how exactly this is implemented in the kernel
you're running (i.e. whether you have a _complete_ backport
in place). I suppose you must be having some support for this
patched in, otherwise I wouldn't understand why things work
without IOMMU/interrupt remapping.

Jan