[Xen-devel] xend/xm on 4.1/4.2 on Fedora (FC17)

Is there a how-to for starting/running xm/xend on Fedora (FC17)?
Is it different for Xen 4.1 and 4.2?

I did find this:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Common_Problems#Starting_xend_fails.3F
but it doesn't seem to help.  And this:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Host_Installation
only addresses xl.

I expect I need to do something manually to start xencommons or
something like that but obvious things don't seem to work,
and I'm not a FC17 expert at all.

I am able to use xl in general... I need to run xm instead for
some specific testing (on both 4.1 and 4.2).

Thanks for any help and sorry for the newbie-ish question!

Dan