Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 TODO / Release Plan

>>> On 20.08.12 at 11:17, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     * fix high change rate to CMOS RTC periodic interrupt causing
>       guest wall clock time to lag (possible fix outlined, needs to be
>       put in patch form and thoroughly reviewed/tested for unwanted
>       side effects, Jan Beulich)

Patch was posted, but no comments or approval to commit so far.
Also, reportedly the patch only improves the situation, it doesn't
completely eliminate the problem. For the moment I'm out of ideas,
though, and hence would hope some others could help here.

Jan