Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.2.0-rc3-pre: building failure on alpine linux / uclibc

> Natanael Copa sent a patch to Qemu-devel some months ago to fix the
> build of Qemu on uClibc, but it seems like it was ignored:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-06/msg02388.html
>
> Could you try if that still applies and fixes your problems?

Hi Roger,

I haven't tested it yet; this morning I noticed that ncopa and nenolod,
the alpine devs, got Xen 4.1.3 to work with various patches. The
following url has the working alpinelinux build:

http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/main/xen

It's probably wisest for me to take a step back and contact them
first with regards to xen-unstable.hg and alpine linux, so that's what
I'll do.

Regards,
Mark