Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will retest this morning when I get to work with this changeset, and
> its parent, to better verify my results.

I retested this, and am more convinced now that this introduced a failure.
(see test results below)

> I'll also try the  evtchn_move_pirqs() removal against the changeset
> above, to see if my results differ than when I did the same test
> against the tip.

21624:b9c541d9c138
12 successful suspend / resume cycles

21625:0695a5cdcb42
2 successful suspend / resume cycles - failure on 3rd (ahci)

21625:0695a5cdcb42 + evtchn_move_pirqs() removal:
12 successsful suspend / resume cycles

This was encouraging, so I tried the same change against the tree
tip...unfortunately that didn't go as well.

tip + evtchn_move_pirqs() removal:
did not resume from the first suspend.