Re: [Xen-devel] Can xen support nommu cpu virtualization?

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 10:31 +0100, Lei Wen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie for the XEN area and curious to know whether current XEN
> could support nommu arch, or only MPU?
> If current it doesn't support, does XEN have any plan or road map to
> add this support in future?

You should be able to run a NOMMU guest OS as an HVM guest today (or at
least I can't think why it wouldn't work).

There are no plans to make Xen itself usable on a no-MMU system, use of
the MMU is pretty firmly baked into Xens architecture.

Ian.